Donating to Riverside Cemetery
- Sustain its beautiful and tranquil park-like setting today and for future generations
- Maintain its historical areas including the Veterans and Grand Army of the Republic Block
- Fund long-term capital projects
There are several ways you can donate to Riverside Cemetery including:
- A one-time gift
- Pledging an amount donated in multi-year installments
- Donating through your estate plan
- Requesting a donation to Riverside Cemetery in lieu of flowers
Your donation to Appleton Cemetery Association (Riverside Cemetery) may qualify for an income tax deduction in accordance with Federal and/or State income tax laws. Please consult with your tax advisor to determine whether your donation is tax deductible in whole or in part. Nothing in this communication is intended to constitute legal or tax advice.
Appleton Woman Spearheads Massive Effort to Clean Veterans’ Grave Markers at Riverside Cemetery
But while she is grateful to volunteer for the annual project, Sternhagen, a 63-year-old Appleton woman, noticed something that bothered her: the grave stones were in a state of deterioration.
“I thought, ‘these (grave stones) are hard to read,'” she said. “So I decided to go out there and clean them up.”
Click here to read the full article on Post Cresent’s site.
Click here to download a printable copy of the article.