Welcome to Riverside Cemetery...A Living Place of Lasting Peace
Riverside Cemetery in Appleton, Wisconsin is a natural non-profit, non-sectarian resting place owned by the people we serve. Founded in 1870, we've served the Fox Cities community for well over a century, dedicated to continuing our rich tradition of providing a dignified atmosphere and the meticulously maintained beauty of our nearly 90 acres of park-like setting.
Private, serene and splendid, Riverside Cemetery is an eloquent testament to the foresight of our founders by providing a resting place for area families that is rich in local history and honor.
"Life is eternal; and love is immortal; and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing more save the limit of our sight."- Rossiter Worthington Raymond
Riverside Cemetery cares for you and your family with a wide variety of special services:
- Pre-arranging burials to include opening & closing along with last dates on monuments.
- Designing a monument and set it on your property
- Creating uniquely designed, prestigious crypts and niches
- Establish a Flower Trust with planting and watering to include holiday wreaths perpetually
- Leveling or replacing your old foundations beneath your current monuments
- Pressure washing your monuments to restore the granite's luster
- Personally planting & watering your fresh flowers throughout the blooming season
- Placing a handmade wreath out for you and pick it up after the Holiday season
- Providing a personal tree walk through the cemetery's park-like setting during time of foliage
News & Announcements
- "Appleton Soldiers" Cub Scout Event at Riverside
- Appleton Soldiers - Stories from the Civil War
- Cemetery Grounds Clean Up Schedule
- Honoring our Fallen Heroes
What do people say about Riverside Cemetery?
"Thank you for making our experience with Riverside so pleasant. All the arrangements were handled smoothly, courteously, and professionally. As we struggled with our grief, your attention to detail, care and concern were much appreciated."
Read More testimonials...