Please consider a tax-deductible contribution to Appleton Cemetery Association (Riverside Cemetery). Riverside Cemetery is the only nonprofit nondenominational cemetery in the Fox Valley. Unlike for-profit cemeteries, contributions to Riverside Cemetery are tax-deductible because Riverside Cemetery is a 501(c)(13) nonprofit cemetery. Your donation enables Riverside Cemetery to:
- Sustain its beautiful and tranquil park-like setting today and for future generations
- Maintain its historical areas including the Veterans and Grand Army of the Republic Block
- Fund long-term capital projects
- Riverside Cemetery has a capital campaign to restore the historic Riverside Cemetery Chapel. Take a look at the brochure to read more about Riverside Cemetery and the restoration plan.
There are several ways you can donate to Riverside Cemetery including:
- A one-time gift
- Pledging an amount donated in multi-year installments
- Donating through your estate plan
- Requesting a donation to Riverside Cemetery in lieu of flowers
- Your donation to Appleton Cemetery Association (Riverside Cemetery) may qualify for an income tax deduction in accordance with Federal and/or State income tax laws. Please consult with your tax advisor to determine whether your donation is tax deductible in whole or in part. Nothing in this communication is intended to constitute legal or tax advice.